Tuan Blog

Tawau✈Mansoura, Malaysia
'93. A doctor-in-the-making.

Monday 12 June 2017

Live update? Life update!

Assalamualaikum. Lamaaaaa gila tak update blog like one and a half years I guess? But today since I have something to share and I have the time as well as the enthusiams so why not? But before I start typing this I was reading my old posts because I am narcissist like that XD

Back then I was so struggling with getting financial aids for my degree life and thanks to god after four full years of self sponsoring my application for scholarship is accepted. So right now I am under the contract of yayasan sabah(until feb 2019 because I should already graduate at that time) to pass every exams and to work as a goverment servant after graduating. And not to forget, no marriage before graduating *cough* or else the contract will be terminated. If they find out lah hewhew

Previously, I also like to complaint about transferring to Malaysia for my clinical training, but I didn't get the opportunity. But hey! there's nothing wrong about undergoing my clinical training here in Egypt! Doctors are good and patients are cooperative! Its just that I cannot deny the language barrier! Also there are many interesting cases that I didn't expect to see outside textbooks but yeah we get to see them here! I don't know if such case can be found at hospitals in Malaysia, well I bet every hospitals are the same. I am just amazed with what I saw. That's all. Btw I already did my attachment/elective posting at emergency department, Tawau General Hospital(gonna talk about it in another entry)

So right now I am a fifth year medical student at Mansoura University. For this year we will be studying two super heavy subjects starting from october 2016 until december 2017 which include pediatrics and internal medicine (nephrology, rheumatology, hematology, endocrinology, hepatology, GIT, cardiology, radiology, pulmonology, tropical medicine, neurology, psychiatry, dermatology, and rheumatism phewwwwwwww!) As usual our weekend is only on friday! I repeat! FRIDAY ONLY! we don't have new years holidays, CNY holiday, sultan's birthday, kaamatan, gawai, ramadhan break and the list goes on. Only three days break for eid and yeah that's it! Not to mention that summer season in Egypt is soooo hottttt!

Actually this is not why I want to blog today but nvm I'm just gonna post it in the next entry(well no promises). Till then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment